In 1446 King Henry VI granted the charter which founded the guild of St Martin. The hall and a chapel were subsequently built on the site which previously housed a chapel for St Anthony Ð the name was retained for the hall.
St Anthonys Hall was purchased by York Conservation Trust in March 2006 and has undergone major refurbishment, including the underpinning of two sides in order to prevent further movement.
For further information see the website: www.yorkconservationtrust.org
You are viewing panorama No.49 (St Anthonys Hall, Peasholme Green, York, North Yorkshire YO1), one of 134 Virtual Reality 360 degree views of York.
Map of York showing the location of St Anthonys Hall, Peasholme Green, York, North Yorkshire YO1 at Latitude 53.96022 / Longitude -1.07596.
We have visited York on a number of occasions to produce this tour, this page was created on Thu, 25 Sep 2014 16:49:53 +0100, although the photography may have been obtained on an earlier date.
5 Day, 10 Day, 15 Day long range weather forecast and current conditions for St Anthonys Hall, Peasholme Green, York, North Yorkshire YO1, York